DenTek Comfort-Fit Dental Guards for Nighttime Teeth Grinding
- DenTek Comfort-Fit Dental Guards are ready-to-wear with a slim, secure fit on the lower teeth to provide the same level of protection as a full coverage dental guard
- BPA and latex free, , and ready-to-use straight out of the box Ã¢ÂÂ no boiling required
- DenTek Comfort-Fit Dental Guards will give you 6 months of guaranteed protection from the date of purchase (1) (1) Proof of purchase required, see details inside package
- Help to prevent conditions caused by teeth grinding (bruxism) including jaw discomfort, tooth chipping and cracking, and headaches
- DenTek is the Number One OTC dental guard brand for nighttime teeth grinding (2) (2) Source: IRI Data Total Units Sold Ending 09.06.20 Multi-Outlet and Convenience Stores
- Contains 1 box of DenTek Comfort-Fit Dental Guards, 2 count and 1 antimicrobial storage case
- FSA- and HSA-eligible product in the U.S.
Stop Use Indications: Do not use:As a sports mouthpiece. The product is designed to absorb top-to-bottom pressure not shock absorption.If you are under 18 years of age.For more than three months without consulting your dentist.If you have loose teeth or teeth that can wiggle.If your dentist has told you that you have temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain or clicking of the jaw.If you have any pain from teeth grinding, or other forms of tooth or jaw pain.If you have dental implants, or wear dentures, braces or other dental appliances.Ask a dentist before use if you have:Major health problems or serious breathing or respiratory conditions.Oral sores, bleeding gums or any gum disease.Cavities that have no fillings, or loose fillings or caps.Difficulty chewing or pain of the jaw, teeth or face.Two or more missing teeth.Stop use and ask a dentist if:You develop soreness, a change in the appearance of your gums, bleeding gums or any other reaction inside your mouth.You develop jaw pain, teeth pain, ear pain, headache, neck stiffness, or joint clicking when using this product.The same symptoms persist after over a month of use.The product falls out of your mouth easily.The product disrupts breathing, feels uncomfortable or causes you to gag.You have a change in your bite that persists more than a few minutes after removing the product.See your dentist every six months.Both dental guards are not intended to be worn at the same time.